This private 1 bedroom self catering apartment is located at Heritage Exotica, Arpora It offers comfortable accommodation, with all modern facilities Well appointed self service, bright, airy, air-conditioned, it has an elevator and is wheelchair friendly.
There is a double bed plus extra floor mattress, air conditioning, a shower room and kitchenette for cooking light meals and snacks. The site also offers a pool and gym next door.
Heritage Exotica is mainly a residential complex, with well manicured gardens. It is located in Arpora.
Compact and modern style apartment. A bright and airy feel is there to the room. The pool area is large and a great place to sit and unwind. The gym is also there for burning off any extra energy. Situated in a quiet part of Arpora Heritage Exotica is a popular choice for Arpora lovers.
- linens provided (changed weekly)
- the accommodation will sleep up to 3 guests (2 + 1)
- for short term stays the accommodation can accommodate;
- 1 extra guest using;
- 1 x rollout mattress
The comfortable bedroom has a bathroom leading from it, it benefits from tiled floors and is light and airy.
- king size bed
- night tables
- bed linen
- air conditioning
- sleeps 2 occupants
Living room / Kitchenchenette
The combined living room and kitchen is open spaced. The comfortable seating is ideal for relaxing in. To the side there are patio doors, which opens up onto a balcony. Here you can just sip those gin & tonics. The open doors allow for cooling breezes to enter the room. It benefits from being bright and spacious.
To the other side is the open kitchen. This is well equipped, ideal for cooking/preparing small meals. The kitchen is western style and modern
- lounge seats 2 people comfortably
- satellite TV
- laptop friendly working space
- cooking hob
- dish rack
- electric kettle
- iron and ironing board
- 1 bathroom
- towels provided (changed weekly)
- complimentary soap/shampoo & toilet rolls on arrival
You can enjoy a hot water shower in the bathroom with plenty of space to move around as the bathroom is a wet room style. There is a western toilet and hand basin
- common bathroom with shower
- hot water provided via a geyser
- shower curtain
- air conditioning (bedroom only)
- smoking on balcony only
- free weekly cleaning
- house cleaning optional
- late check out available
- inverter / backup power up
- early check-in available (if available small charge)
- late check outs (if available small charge)
- essentials on arrival (toilet rolls, soap, shampoo, tea, coffee, milk, sugar, water)
- daily cleaning available (if available small charge)
Heritage Exotica has a pool, children play area and gym area between blocks 'A to C' guests are allowed to roam around and use this area.
- a gym in the building
- game room
- ping pong
- play ground
- sun loungers
- external lighting
- security guard
- 24 hour security
- suitable for elderly
- family/kids friendly
- garden (Common)
- communal pool
- gated complex
- children area
- on street parking
- wheelchair accessible
- car not necessary
- ramp access to buildings
- suitable for the elderly
- braille elevator
- serviced apartment
- entire place set up for guests
- family / child friendly
- suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- distance to Baga beach 1.5 kilometer
- distance to nearest restaurant 150 meters
- distance to nearest bar 150 meters
Check-in times are from 14:00 to 22:00
- with prior arrangement by email, where possible, we will accommodate early check-ins, we will do our best but you need to let us know beforehand, without any promises!
- a (small charge applicable) please contact us in advance for information
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- check in is from 14:00 hours
- after check in guests will get full access to all the accommodation
- all resort facilities
- communal swimming pool
- I give my guests space but I am available if needed
- we will once the deposit is paid, send you welcome and check in details and request you to complete Registration. (Compulsory Registration is required, this is Indian Law) for the property and provide us with arrival details, so we can arrange to meet you / hand over keys
- we are just a phone message away if problems arise
- we can arrange your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- we are here in Goa to be of assistance to you during your stay
- we can help arrange, your transfer from the Airport/Rail Station/Bus station payable directly to the taxi driver (using the published rates)
- the property is self check in, all details will be sent to you prior to checkin via email
- we will provide for guests staying longer than 7 days, a weekly clean & linen change that is included in the price
Other Things To Note
Please note that this is self catering accommodation. As such if you are looking for services of starred hotels then this may not be the right choice for you as you don't get daily housekeeping included nor any room service as in hotels. Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Please be sure about your comfort level with all this before making a booking. If you are not sure then discuss it first before booking.
Daily housekeeping can be made available at an extra cost but there is no room service.
Linen is changed only once mid week for those booking for 1 week or more. For bookings for 3 to 4 days - no change of linen or towels is done. However, if it is required then the same can be provided for an extra charge. We repeatedly are asked why cleaning is not included. Please understand that this is a self catering apartment and many guests do not like to pay for the extra cleaning. They are happy doing it themselves.
Please email and arrange with us before your check-in so we can arrange this cover, if you require it.
Complimentary toiletries, tea bags, coffee, water etc. are provided only for the check in day so that the guests do not have to go out to buy these things immediately on arrival. After that you have to arrange it yourself.
We offer excellent coordination, and assistance in terms of booking and otherwise. With a keen emphasis on comfort we score high on cleanliness and assistance of any sort.
Hunt for a bargain at Anjuna Wednesday Market. There are 2 Saturday Night markets in Arpora. Bask in the sun and sand at Anjuna, Vagator Beach, Candolim.
Beach Water sports enthusiast? Check Calangute or Baga Beaches for its myriad water sport options and indulge in windsurfing, scooter rides, banana rides etc.
Check out some of Goa’s happening bars, nightclubs and discotheques, Mayem Lake and the Kesarval spring are ideal picnic spots. Try your luck at Goa’s famous casinos.
Looking for a place of peace where you can pray or reflect? Head to the blessed Saligao church.
Arpora is much smaller and quieter than nearby Baga and Calangute. This is a very popular resort for short breaks. Complex is about 25 mins walk or 5-minute taxi ride to the nearest beach in Baga. The beach stretches to the other beaches of Calangute and Candolim, all have plenty of beach shacks to choose from all serving a wide range of food and drinks from morning to night with something for everyone, there are also jet skis, parascending and banana boats. About a 40-minute taxi ride away are the beautiful quiet golden sandy beaches of Ashvem and Mandrem with palm trees and stilted bamboo beach huts to stay in.
Arpora is buzzing at night but not loud. It’s a small town so has lots of local charm but it has lots of tourist bars and restaurants so you will never be stuck for a place to eat. Baga and Calangute beach is just a short hop away by bike car taxi or bus.
Arpora hosts two markets; the river at Baga locates Mackie’s Saturday Night Bazaar. The Saturday night market in Arpora or the famous Wednesday flea market at Anjuna Beach, is close by as well, and will satisfy even the best shopaholics.
The nearest beach is Baga beach. Baga beach is situated to the North of Calangute, in Goa. It is a place where there are a lot of restaurants, hotels and shops and it is usually packed with tourists. Baga Beach in North Goa may be touristy and busy but for those who like action, it’s one of the most happening beaches on the coast. There are various water sports along the beach including paragliding, boat trips, wakeboarding, windsurfing, kitesurfing, or take a ride on a jet ski. Dolphin spotting trips and island trips are on offer and there is plenty of scope for bird watching. Yoga classes are very popular. Fishing trips can also be arranged. Fine dining restaurants, along with a pulsating nightlife.
Quiet and peaceful but only minutes away from shops, restaurants and bars, you can walk to Arpora within 15 minutes. Arpora has a local supermarket and wine store plus fresh fruit and veg for shopping needs. ATM’s, & chemists. Calangute and Baga is 5 minutes away by Bus, Tuk-Tuks or taxi. We have taxi driver and tuk-tuk driver numbers on request. Taxi drivers won't miss you! Taxi, taxi. Yep you won't go far without being asked if you want one. There are lots to choose from. If you want to be more independent, bike or car hire is easily done. Buses to Calangute or Anjuna run close by.